2022 MARKET FARMERS RULES, REGULATIONS & ONLINE APPLICATION
Please fill out the form and submit it by paying the $25 application fee. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Rules & Regulations Compliance
Have you participated in the Downtown Market before?
Items to Be Sold
Specific Items to be sold and price ranges (all items sold or promoted MUST be listed. No products outside of approved categories may be sold).
2022 Growers and Farmers Application
A Farm Vendor sells certifiable products; fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, eggs, honey, flowers, and nursery stock. Non-certifiable agricultural products such as dried fruits, vegetables, beans, juices, jams, fresh meats, fish and shellfish grown in controlled aquaculture facilities may also be sold.
Step 1 – Application
PLEASE READ through this entire form before completing and signing. The signature is required, as is any field with a red asterisk (*). The application processes and deadlines are as follows:
- This is the 2022 Application Form and Rules and Regulations for Market Vendors. We recommend submitting the application, a $25 non-refundable application fee and the reviewed Rules and Regulations as soon as possible to be considered for the first Market on May 13. Applications will be considered as availability allows on a first come first served basis. Applications are accepted throughout the Market Season. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing once the Market has begun.
- Vendor required permits, licenses and other applicable data is indicated on the application – these documents must be received by the Vendor Selection Committee with the application for all approved Vendors. Documents can be uploaded as JPEG, PNG, GIF, or PDF files.
- Additionally, your first week’s booth payment or full season’s pre-payment is due on April 24, 2020.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the Season with $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- All required fields must be completed and Rules and Regulations read and agreed to before you sign and pay the processing fee.
- All required permits and/or documents as noted on application.
- If new to the Market, up to three photographs of the items you propose to sell, and a diagram or photo of your booth set-up.
Please check the dates you wish to participate at the Market, or check “All” for all dates.
Specific requests for booth spaces included on applications will be considered however the overall scope of the Market may limit our ability to accommodate all requests.
Please note – If the Early Bird Rate is chosen and not paid by April 24th, 2020 – Vendor rate will automatically revert to weekly rate as of 4/30/2020.
Payments may be made by check to Wednesday Night Market via mail to the Address indicated below, or online via credit card (invoices with online payment option will be sent via email once a booth space has been approved). Weekly payments may be made at the Information Booth at the Market for future weeks with cash, check, or credit card.
PLEASE SELECT ONE PAYMENT OPTION
Step 2 – Supporting Documents Required with Application
Note: Your $25 application fee is required at the time of application. The application fee will be collected via PayPal at the end of this form.
Will you be selling certified organic produce?
Will your vehicle be with you at the booth?
Will you be selling live plants?
Are you a certified CA farmer?
Will you be selling products for any additional certified CA farmers (up to two allowed)?
Note: A Certificate of Insurance ($1,000,000) naming as additionally insured the Thursday Night Market Association, Inc. and the City of Santa Rosa is required if application is approved.